Erica Valentine, Founder
Over the course of my wonderful wine career, I’ve had the chance to work in nearly every aspect of the business, from the vineyards to the bottle. I have had bottom line responsibility managing numerous corporately owned brands such as Sterling, Simi, Columbia Winery, Mumm Champagne and Wild Horse where I learned financial and other sophisticated business management processes and tools. I have worked both for and with independently owned wineries including Shafer, Hanzell, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars and Talley Vineyards. My services include:
- Strategic planning, cash flow and long term financial projections
- Brand strategy – solidifying an authentic winery image and optimal positioning
- Develpment of creative marketing and sales plans
- Product line analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Professionalizing infrastructure, business and financial processes
- Ownership mentoring, staffing plans and team-building
- Deploying marketing and sales tactics through the three tier sales channels.
I work on a retainer or hourly basis. Write or call me to explore how I may be service.
Contact:: email@example.com 707-480-3985